Your organization depends on knowledge. But that knowledge only works when it’s in the hands of the right people. Getting it there is our job; we understand how to build organizational capacity through learning and development.
ShaughnessyHowell is an award winning provider of learning and development solutions and leadership consulting. Since launching our firm in 1989 we’ve established a breadth and depth of experience that sets us apart in the industry, experience we draw on to build unique and effective programs for our clients.
We’ll help you get your knowledge, skills, and abilities from where they are to where they need to be, from the people who have them to the people who need them, from the few to the many.
What can we do for you?
- Skill Development – Equip your people to meet their highest potential… and then some
- Succession Planning – Let younger staff step up when senior staff are ready to move on
- Specialized Training – Stay competitive by expanding upon the abilities you already have
Check out our growing list of clients — government agencies and Crown corporations, insurance and finance providers, not for profits, high tech power houses, and retail giants — to get a better understanding of our experience and how we use that experience to help you. Discover more about ShaughnessyHowell, who we are and what we do, and how we can strengthen your organization from within.
What does this mean for you?
More effective leaders – Decision makers will have the skills they need to make the right decisions at the right time.
- More engaged employees – Staff will be more enthusiastic when they know what they’re doing and why they’re doing it.
- A more resilient organization – You’ll be better prepared to face market fluctuations, staff changes, and emergencies.
- A more aligned workforce – Everyone will understand your organization’s mission and be focused on the same goals.
Let us help you tap into the wealth of expertise in your organization.
Contact us at (519) 746-5203 or send us a note using our contact form.